We have discovered that clients demand versatility when it comes to making decisions about their new homes. Whether construction or architectural features, our expert builders and craftsmen will work with you to build the home you've only yet just dreamed of. Below are a few of the features and benefits many of our homes are equipped with.
- (SHC) One year material workmanship warranty
- 10 Year limited transferable Insured Structural Warranty with (7) independent inspections and required surveys
- 3 Texas energy code compliant inspections
- Site specific GeoTechnical investigation.
- Engineered design, Post-Tension 3000 PSI Foundation — on grade. Minimum beam 12"x24" at 11'x11' sections.
- Six-mil vapor barrier
- Termite and rot resistant treated toe plate, anchored to foundation
- 2 x 4 studs 16" on center.
- Minimum 2 x 6 joist and rafters 16" on center.
- LP Smart Siding and/or Fiber-Cement Fascia, trim and continuous soffit vent.
- 3.6 rated sheathing behind brick.
- Trane 15 S.E.E.R., Energy Star compliant systems
- 10-Year compressor warranty.
- Fresh air intake and media filter, programmable thermostat
- 200 AMP service w/all copper #12 electrical wiring.
- Exterior waterproof plugs. (2) G.F.I. Code required.
- Arc-fault breakers on bedroom circuits.
- Smoke detectors hard wired and battery back-up
- Door bell chime.
- 8 recessed can lights
- (2) Phone outlets
- (2) TV outlets
- Decorator lighting package. (customer selected)
- GE or equivelent in stainless, white or black kitchen appliances.
- Site built oak, birch or knotty Alder cabinets. (stain selection by customer)
- Concealed hinges
- Granite kitchen countertops w/choice of 5 edging.
- Tumbled Marble Backsplash
- Deep stain steel under counter mounted sink.
- Site built all wood cabinets (paint grade)
- Concealed hinges.
- Granite vanity w/ china bowl sinks.
- Vanity mirrors.
- Towel bars and rings
- 13" to 20" quality tile in Entry, Kitchen, Breakfast, Utility and Baths.
- RX-7 Stain resistance carpet.
- ½" re-bond pad.
- 7/16" OSB radiant barrier roof decking.
- 30# Felt
- Lifetime warranty GAF Timberline shingles with galvanized eave strip.
- Ridge vent system
- Energy Star rated fiberglass exterior doors ( front door stainable )
- Single cylinder deadbolt
- 16x7 metal garage door
- Garage door opener
- Insulated Low-E glass
- Vinyl frame w/tilt out sashes.
- Choice of white, almond or clay frame
- Screens on operable windows
- Tempered glass where required by code.
- Energy Star inspected & compliant
- BIBS insulating system
- R-15 on exterior walls
- R-38 Blown or R-30 bat insulation on flat ceilings
- R-22 insulation in sloped areas
- Two stage poly-seal caulking
- Radiant barrier roof decking
- American Brick with large selections
- stone and stucco options available
- ½ Gypsum
- ½ hard backer for tub & showers
- Texture and painted
- Two paint colors
- Flat paint on walls
- Gloss paint on trim
- Rounded S/R corners
- Masonite 6-Panel or 2-Panel smooth or textured doors
- 2 ¼ Door casing
- 3 ½ Base boards
- 4 ¼ crown molding in foyer and family room
- Vanguard "Vanex Pex" water distribution system
- Minimum 50-gallon quick recovery water heater
- Single lever "Anti-scald" valves at tubs & tub/showers.
- Decorative Moen "Life Time" Eva or Brantford plumbing faucets in Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 2 exterior hose bibs
- Faultless entry knobs, passage, etc.
- Large selection of stylish cabinet hardware.
- Construction Clean-up
- Final House Cleaning
- 3 stage survey (estimate cost - $1200)
- Soil Testing (estimated cost - $850)
- Home Networking
- Pre-wire for security
- Pre-wire for speakers
SHCcontinuously improves home designs and reserves the right to modify home features and specifications without notice or obligation. Our standard features may vary by home design or location.